The Final Mix
I showed my teacher today what I have done with the score. There were only a few more tiny issues that could be easily solved with volume automation so I decided to book one of the university studios to begin my final music mix - and since the director trusts my judgement completely, I also ended up doing the final sound mix. I then emailed all of it to the director and he was happy with it so that’s that! It’s all done! It has been an extremely stressful experience during the last week, particularly because both the director and I are inexperienced, however it certainly feels rewarding now that it’s all polished and ready for the public screening next week! Looking forward to it.